Friday, August 13, 2010

Next Up - Nathan Nichols

One of the highlights of my recent vacation was visiting Nathan Nichols & Company. Nichols has been in Door County, Wisconsin since 2000. That's when he officially became THE local interior designer and go-to for beautiful home goods. Before moving North, Nichols was with Baker Furniture in Kohler, Wisconsin. If you ever have the chance to explore this historically design-rich town, I'd recommend it. I'd also guide you to visit his two stores, one in Ephraim and the flagship in Bailey's Harbor. Here's a peek inside.Decorating trend: I love these paperbacks stripped of their covers and backings and tied with leather cord. Whether they're stacked or grouped, they're eye catching.

2 comments:

  1. I've been there and the store is just beautiful. Lots of inspiration and great finds. I have several pieces from his store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the nice compliments. Nathan

    ReplyDelete