Sunday, November 14, 2010

Juxtaposition Home

I have a new favorite store! It is... Juxtaposition! It's just outside of Newport Beach, in Newport Coast, California. They offer amazing antiques, art and custom furniture. I also couldn't leave without, a scarf, a necklace and a t-shirt. I'm pretty sure I could survive there happily for the rest of my life if they let me stay and brought me the occasional latte.
If you can't make it in person, do check out their 1st Dibs site to do some damage. Thanks again to my besty KJ for making the introduction. Your introductions always change my life!
Part of their vintage portrait collection from Amsterdam
Vintage Japanese Mail Sack Pillow
Grape picking baskets
Nude painting, USA.
1940's French gothic mirrors
1940's set of seven wooden clubs
1948 Aviation Globe
1920's vintage photos from India
1940's French industrial clock
1930's French apothecary jars

No comments:

Post a Comment