Monday, November 22, 2010

Q&A with Christina Fluegge

Today I'm excited to share a Q&A with Christina Fluegge, the creative talent behind the blog griege, and griege design, a division of Fluegge Interior Design, Inc. Christina also finds time to be the Creative Director at My Sparrow, an online store selling home goods and jewelry. I'm a big fan of her style and she knows plenty when it comes to the art of display. Check out her portfolio here. Thanks again Christina!

1. Name: Christina Fluegge

2. Occupation: Interior designer/shop owner/blogger at greige.

3. Last purchase you made that is hanging on your wall? I purchased a beautiful piece for myself from Janet Hill “Leona and the yellow bird”.

4. What's the item you've had the longest hanging on your wall? A limited edition piece “Divers” by Eric Zener.

5. Favorite place to buy art? Right now, I love to buy vintage etchings and other paper ephemera from the flea market.

6. Do you collect anything? I have a weakness for dishes – French dishes in particular!

7. Any advice for those exhibiting art in their homes? Art is totally subjective and it should be something you love, something that makes you smile each time you see it. Art can be anything really just be creative and please put something up- your walls don’t want to be plain and boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment